Welcome to Security Robot Support Page.
Your Security Cam Solution For Your Old iPhones, iPads and iPods.
- No Monthly Subscription Fees.
- No Internet Access Required.
- No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Required.
- No Third Party Cloud Storage Required.
- No attendance required.
- Only requires iOS 8 and above.
- Any iPhone, iPad or iPod, dating back 2008
- Any device with a camera support.
- No need for a third party cloud service to store your videos.
- All recorded videos are stored in your device only.
- Only you can access videos with the Guided Access enabled.
- Hacker proof. No one can break into your videos, unless WiFi or Bluetooth is ON.
- Records up to about 12 hours on a full charge.
- To record a full week or longer, plug in the device.
- It records up to a week or longer, without any attendance.
- All recorded videos are watermarked with timestamps.
- To export a recorded video, use the Photos app to share the video in Air Drop with your Mac or PC.
- Please turn OFF Bluetooth and Wifi, while using this app to be protected from wireless hacking by a remote hacker.
- Please enable “Guided Access” to lock the device to Security App with a password.
- This ensures that nobody else can deactivate the app and access or delete videos.
- Can record more than 2000 hours straight.
- Records anything, unattended.
- It will continuously record until you stop it.
- Record your house, your office, your hotel room, your dorm, your shop, or anywhere, while you are gone!
- Protected from Wi-Fi hacking. WPA2 is now breakable by hackers.
- Night Recording with Flash enabled.
- Watch video files directly from the app.
- Tap “i” button to access all video recordings.
- Copy video files via iTunes File Sharing.
- And More!
- Tap big circle button at bottom to start recording.
- Toggle it again to stop recording.
Copy Video files
- Use iTunes File Sharing to copy the recorded video files.
- Under File Sharing in iTunes, tap the app and select all video files.
- Drag-and-drop them to your desktop on a PC or a Mac.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to re-focus the camera.
- This auto-balances the camera focus, the contrast and white-balancing.
- Turn the flash on to enable the night recording.
- The record capacity is determined by the free storage space available on your device.
- Please try to free up storage space by deleting unused apps, photos, music or videos.
- Please free up storage space before using this app.
You can use the editor on GitHub to maintain and preview the content for your website in Markdown files.
Whenever you commit to this repository, GitHub Pages will run Jekyll to rebuild the pages in your site, from the content in your Markdown files.
Markdown is a lightweight and easy-to-use syntax for styling your writing. It includes conventions for
Syntax highlighted code block # Header 1 ## Header 2 ### Header 3 - Bulleted - List 1. Numbered 2. List **Bold** and _Italic_ and `Code` text [Link](url) and ![Image](src)
For more details see GitHub Flavored Markdown.
Your Pages site will use the layout and styles from the Jekyll theme you have selected in your repository settings. The name of this theme is saved in the Jekyll
_config.yml configuration file.